Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A>One Enriched Elunium and Oridecon
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

A>One Enriched Elunium and Oridecon

Okay, I won these in the recent WoE screenshot contest we had here recently, however, I have no use or really any need for either. I also don't have time to really play at this time, so I figured why not sell it to someone who could use them right now.

Anyway, these items I believe are account bound. Because of this I am making a special procedure for how this will work. When we do this trade you will follow these steps to make sure both sides are satisfied. I will take screens at every step. During step three, I will have my equipment window open for a screen before of your item. If your equipment breaks, I will have another screen of the equipment breaking also, and I will still require payment for the use of the enriched item.

The Procedure
-----
1. You will pass me the equipment in question for upgrading, along with the upgrade fee (which I believe is 5k zeny).
2. I will upgrade your item.
3. You will provide the payment for the enriched item upon the trade return of the equipment that I have upgraded for you. If your equipment should break still in the upgrading process you will still have to provide me the zeny payment for the use of the enriched item.

Wishlist:
Tracker's Dagger[3]
Earth Petite Cards
Zeny
*Yes I have other wants but these are the TOP ones at this time and only ones I'll take for this trade*

Happy bidding. I'll give this auction one week, I'll be checking the winner on Friday next week.

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
05-28-2010 11:59 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
A>One Enriched Elunium and Oridecon - Aaronock - 05-28-2010 11:59 AM