Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
found a bypass to AFK LEECH limit
Namine Offline
Explorer of Wonderland

RE: ??found a bypass to AFK LEECH limit

thecursed Wrote:
Namine Wrote:Circe can I just activate the final rule now? Trowa's damaging my playing experience cause he's killing my brain cells.

Should we have a hourly schedule and 15 min warning before every bot check then to make sure that your rights to play in heRO without interruption is not violated for the sake of petty matters such as a bot check?

First of all, Ouch. That was mean Namnam Icon_suprised
And i never said anything ridiculous like that.

If you aren't worried or annoyed at violation of your rights to play without "petty" interruptions, what's all this thread's fuss about regarding adding a new clause in the rulebook about potential disruption due to botcheck?

If it doesn't bother you, just comply, answer the botcheck, get your free GB out of it (heard that's the new trend though all I got is 10 bats chasing me in the field whose name is "lololololol". You even get a free GB for doing things you ought to be doing. Circe is so soft Mad ), move on with whatever you are doing.

Those who aren't guilty, need not to worry about botchecks- ever. (plus, sometimes you get a free buff out of it: what can possibly go wrong?)

~ Pyo! (Linker) ~ Pyuu (Sniper) ~ Namine (FS HP) ~ Cessini (Stalker) ~ Meteor Storm (ME HP) ~
06-27-2010 03:41 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: ??found a bypass to AFK LEECH limit - Namine - 06-27-2010 03:41 AM