Poll: what's the best build/weapon for a rogue/stalker?
bow
dagger
sword
caster
reset depending on situation
i don't care
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
what's the best build for rogues/stalkers?
Split Ends Offline
o(≧▽≦)o

Big Grin what's the best build for rogues/stalkers?

rogue class. the most flexible class (imo). but which one's the best? i've been trying a sword rogue atm, everyone thinks it's a stupid thing to do but i find it really good and somehow more effective than daggers Icon_smile

i've been thinking for a while now about this topic and still cant decide, so i wanna see how you guys feel about this. i'll list some of the pros and cons (from my observations) with every class. feel free to add, argue, ehh. im not really good with words... so here it goes

note:
1. every weapon has different % damage dealt to a specific monster size so me saying sword is better than dagger is kinda full of bias Icon_twisted
2. i'm noob at being a rogue, i was so shocked when someone told me that T-Chan (hiya T :D) can solo a kasa with a dagger rogueWhistle i wish i can be as good as her or somehow near her greatness Ok so please, feel free to guide me and correct my wrong speculations No1
3. build are personal preferences, im just saying things imo Sorry

weapon class : bow
stat : dex/agi (and maybe some int for skill spamming)
pros : long range, build for higher stripping chance, DS spammable, triple and double attacks from long distance is kinda cool Icon_razz
cons : less damage and aspd compared to a hunter, no falcon to assist headlocking(lol im comparing it to a hunter /swtIcon_wink

weapon class : dagger
stat : str/agi/dex
pros : high dmg against small monster, fast aspd (compared to other weapon for rogue type)
cons : not that good damage against bigger monsters, small damage compared to other class (ex.knight), no finisher move/spammable skill

weapon class : sword
stat : str/agi/dex
pros : high dmg against medium monsters (in comparison to dagger) i think that's about it
cons : slow as in slow aspd (not when you're using thin blade Icon_biggrin), no spammable skill/finisher move, no double attack unless if you have that OP chick hat

weapon class : ? type : caster
stat :int/dex???? and maybe agi
pros : tunnel drive + aoe wiz skill = cool, i cant really appreciate this type even though all people say it's the best class for a rogue... well y become a caster rogue when u can become a freaking wizard? o.o for bb, y become a bb rogue when u can become a knight?
cons : limited skills

weapon class : ? type : ganker
applied to all?

well that's all bases on my observation, yes as you can see i pretty much dont know anything about the rogue class. so please guide me to the right stalking path Icon_smile

BREAD is RAW TOAST

[Image: 375d8dddd0e9143a2869cda6fd81b2d2.jpg]

UST-AMV CoA student... survivor
07-13-2010 07:39 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
what's the best build for rogues/stalkers? - Split Ends - 07-13-2010 07:39 AM