Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
ATTENTION,SUPPORT PRIEST (TO BE) LF GUILD
Siriel Offline

ATTENTION,SUPPORT PRIEST (TO BE) LF GUILD

Hello, I Just came back to Ragnarok online after break of 6 years, and Now i am looking for a nice,social guild to join.

I started my acolyte yesterday(atm level 39) and im going to be Full support priest and later high priest of course, but since I have been taking a loong break I would need some pro priest to give some pro priest advice to me,aswell as advice in many other parts of the game Icon_smile.

about my playing times ,I play from 6-18+ hours in a day,depends if I have anything else like school,band practises in reallife,but mostly I am a bad nolife,which should be good here. (Finlands timezone is gmt+2 so on weeks I prolly play 15-00:00 on weeks ,depends how many hours in school I am having,and ofc too much in the weekends No1

I dont really care how old the persons in the guild are, I myself am 18 years old and from finland, I just hope they members would not be "noobs" and they would behave well and be "mature",I have seen even very good 12 years old players with good attitude,aswell??as "stupid" and unmature,selfish??players at the age??of 40.

I have been playing mmos since i was like 10 years old,and mostly support classes so I know the basic rules of being a support classes and like that,so my gaming expirience should be ok. (Ragnarok/Aion/age of conan/WoW)

Im hoping to do pvp/woe much but much pve aswell so both are okay,

Thanks for reading my too long text,and feel free to contact me for more questions / information Icon_smile

-Mia Monday
(This post was last modified: 09-08-2010 08:31 AM by Siriel.)
09-08-2010 07:47 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
ATTENTION,SUPPORT PRIEST (TO BE) LF GUILD - Siriel - 09-08-2010 07:47 AM