Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hello everyone! New girl introducing herself :D
Asakuranami Offline
Art provider for heRO

Big Grin Hello everyone! New girl introducing herself :D

Hello heroes and heroines! Nice to meet you :>

You can call me Saku, or Nami, or whatever you want xD I'm 18 and I'm like a wanderer, traveling from server to server trying to find one where I feel comfortable and have fun. Seriously, I've been into almost all from RateMyServer, and don't believe what they say, the higher ones ARE NOT the best xDD I'm pretty new at RO, I've played before, two years ago, but I wasn't very good at it (I played for my boyfriend, mainly) but I want to give it a chance again.

I've read it all, the rules (of course), the guides, I've lurked in the forums... well, mostly everything to see if this was a good server, and it seems pretty nice =) So here I am xD Anyone who wants to talk to me or anything, here I am, I'm mostly harmless and love talking xD (In fact you'll probably find me in the forums A LOT)

On a side note, I also love drawing (that thing in my sig is done by me) so if anyone wants me to draw them something just ask, I'm quite bored =)
Here's an example of what I do: Click plz plz

That's all Icon_biggrin See ya around!

[Image: randomimages.pl?username=Asakura92]

Art shop -> Kura's Art shop (bribe shop)
Timezone: GMT+1 (+6 server hour)
(Yes, the signature changes every time you refresh the page ~)
10-21-2010 08:07 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Hello everyone! New girl introducing herself :D - Asakuranami - 10-21-2010 08:07 PM