Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Make a 3rd day of woe for asian/europian
Crazylor Offline
For the Homies...

RE:??Make a 3rd day of woe for asian/europian

Matrim Cauthon Jr Wrote:How about we have a reasoned debate here?

Start by saying bonuses to trying idea. Might get a higher population, might make some wanna attend the other WoEs more.

Cons: None really. Even if a current NA guild took it with just a few insomniac members. This is an RO server. We don't need any xenophobia. And technically Hero says it's an "international server". Which means the whole world.

Another point! They move events like ToH & Fairy Auctions around to be more Euro & Asian friendly sometimes.

So there is precedent. And it is unhealthy for people to see "GTFO & Go to Nother Server".

So we can try this third WoE for a month or two, If it helps great. If it doesn't, no harm done.

@Crazylor Again, Hero markets itself as an international server and has moved server events around to be more accomidating to non NA players.

Still no to third castle, I think it wouldn't work and give certain guilds in different timezones advantages over others. On top of that, I also believe that doing this would split the community between NA WoE and EU/Asian WoE. If what you say is true, then we'll lose many people to the two regular WoE, as they won't even bother coming to it anymore and simply go to their own time specific WoE.

I think instead of trying out third WoE for a month, try a friendlier time for a month or so. It's alot easier to do, and it can be easier to figure out what times everyone wants. Admins should make a thread about it, and have everyone vote on the times they are most comfortable with or at least willing to go to at.
10-26-2010 12:57 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE:??Make a 3rd day of woe for asian/europian - Crazylor - 10-26-2010 12:57 PM