Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Suggestions on stats and equips for battle alchemist
alfiesu Offline

Suggestions on stats and equips for battle alchemist

I've been searching for info on battle alchemists, but there aren't that many threads on this topic, so I'm posting this one up. Hope I'm not repeating what has been asked before.

Anyway, I'm currently lv 83 with maxed AGI, 50+ STR, 40 DEX, and the other stats at 1. I've maxed out all my alchy skills less the alchemical equip skills, and I have a 46 evolved Lif with lv 1 MC.

I have a fireblend, but I'm using silver shotel most of the time. My gears are pretty sucky atm cuz I've been playing my clown most of the time. Been wanting to make a pure-brewer all this while, but I had to change my plan halfway after I got my Lif, and I wonder if I made a wrong choice in not changing my homun back then...but that's history already.

Leveling is going very slow for me now, and there aren't many parties willing to take in a battlealchy, much less an AGI-based alche.

1. So should I restat into pure-INT/brewer and brew Sp pots to be a Sp Batt for parties, or should I remain and start investing in battle gears? If you think that I should invest in battle gears, then what gears should I aim for?
2. Should I restat into a more proper battle build? I find max AGI is not very efficient for battle cuz even with 200+ flee, I do get hit once in a while and it hurts bad.
01-13-2011 04:41 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Suggestions on stats and equips for battle alchemist - alfiesu - 01-13-2011 04:41 AM