Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Life Link Armor..like Life Tree Shoes?
Rurouni Kalain Away
Loves Tacos

RE: Life Link Armor..like Life Tree Shoes?

WELL..that certainly answers that..and a very rapid response, just didn't get to my post back til now.

Your right in that the current configuration isn't quite as appealing as what it's supposed to do, but doing more in your healing certainly has it's perks for those classes, yeah. Certainly right, those Shoes are very good indeed better than I was thinking. For Retro WoE no doubt they are the best.

And yes, you are correct with that on my HP regen is increased so little that it's not worth it. Heck, with the 800+ HP boost that lvl 5 ToH Wings give me I get better regeneration, AND the higher HP. I was really hoping that they would cut my Tension Relax time in half as then they certainly would be worth it very much. Granted if you could get some to +7 there are various uses for them to get the most bang for your buck..after all, it's all those 'little' boosts from this and that which add up--and that +5 MDEF isn't bad either, along with the VIT boost. While I know someone that had a +7, it's just not worth it to me now to invest in that with the equipment that I have now. Still, it's a nice little item and I'm sure that I'll manage to find a use for it somehow--if only in saving it til I DO plan to get a +7..but we'll see.

Anyway thanks for your quick and precise answers on this Namine. /no1

I do what I can.
"*gasp* You have HOW many of that item?"
I'm freaking Kalain baby. Accept no substitutes.

Kalain - Lord Knight 99/69
Bomoke - Blacksmith - 8x/4x

bool freeTime = false;
if(freeTime)
   game();
else
   school();
(To everyone. I haven't been on much, and I didn't really give much of a goodbye because I've been in contact with some people. Do message me on Yahoo or MSN if you like. I'll come back..just not ready yet.)
02-27-2011 05:54 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Life Link Armor..like Life Tree Shoes? - Rurouni Kalain - 02-27-2011 05:54 AM