Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ninja/Gunner
Session Offline
Formerly known as Tak.

Ninja/Gunner

I may not speak for all, but as someone that rather enjoys extended classes I've been thinking; i've barely leveled them on here.

Why? I've did it all before. Sure, my gunslinger is in the 8x range- but my ninja is still in his sixties. I know how to play them well, but my passion is lost where there is no freshness to them anymore- feels the same song and dance.

So, I kindly propose we get some new toys to not only play with on gunslinger/nin, but to help assist in leveling and making them a more useful class overall.

I'm aware we have the scarf, but it's 99 limitation (And for good reason too, considering it's gear slot and massive buff) just seems more of a pvp gear- even though its quite useful in pvm I'm sure.

Besides, having more pretty customs to make heRo look good to new players is all the better; granted they're balanced and have a good use.

I have a few ideas that could just add effects to current gear that right now doesn't have any "real" use- since there is something much better to be used.

IE: Cowboy hat and western grace. Would it be that difficult to add a small bit of script and change the item description to reflect it's change? EDIT: cuz obv gravity didn't know they made these hats for gunslinger.

As another small suggestion, I'd love a higher level of waterball on a ninja. The elephant hat gives level 1, could it be made to allow level 3 waterball for ninja say with the prerequisite of water escape technique and/or soul being x level to use?

Also, I'm not looking for a 'eff you no' type of response as it usually goes. Nor a 'it can't be done', since I know well enough that it can. Just, post your thoughts on adding gear/customizing for the extended classes.

My Shop/Buylist- Angel's Branch of HeRo
http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=23468

Ign:
High Priest- Akharamizu-Leader of Transcension
Assassin Cross- DownfallenAngel
High Wizard- Session
To-Be SinX2- Tithe
Rogue- Anzkhel
Errende- Hunter
Gunslinger- Ancele
Soullinker- Jonag

I used to have a comment here. I still do, but I used to do, too.
(This post was last modified: 07-21-2011 09:45 PM by Session.)
07-20-2011 12:42 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Ninja/Gunner - takhara - 07-20-2011 12:42 PM
RE: Ninja/Gunner - Fyrus Carmin - 07-20-2011, 02:41 PM
RE: Ninja/Gunner - Incarn - 07-20-2011, 02:46 PM
RE: Ninja/Gunner - The Legendary Joe - 07-20-2011, 04:46 PM
RE: Ninja/Gunner - Radolf - 07-20-2011, 05:36 PM
RE: Ninja/Gunner - GM-Circe - 07-20-2011, 10:11 PM
RE: Ninja/Gunner - Radolf - 07-20-2011, 11:59 PM
RE: Ninja/Gunner - takhara - 07-21-2011, 03:22 PM
RE: Ninja/Gunner - GM-Circe - 07-21-2011, 08:10 PM