Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
For all you dudes out there who are frustrated with your life...
Icy Offline
I can use Sight in RL!!!

RE: For all you dudes out there who are frustrated with your life...

So Sitting here trying to understand this thread....is still making me go wtf.

The thread that was posted just feels creepy and useless to be honest. You can act one way, and then when your in the bedroom and act like a punk then that's no good. You can't change who you are or what makes you who you are.

For example, Tie sausage to Leg to act like you have a big dong. Either the girl will find out you're a one inch killer, or you will die from having a heart attack because you cut the circulation of blood from in your leg. (Seen it on spike TV once lol.) Being true with yourself is one of the best things you can be, and no matter what the flaws are just be confident with who you are. You don't want to end up with my pain because you tied a false attribute to ya lol.

Sites like that are made because people who feel they can be ballin are just insecure with themselves, so they throw their alphamale ego out there for the world to see they are suave. Guess what, if they were suave, they wouldn't be on a website telling you how to be suave, they would be working what they have.

It's the guys you see on sites like that getting thrown out the clubs for being to mouthy with the chicks or staff.

To be honest i don't know what else to say, just i really hope you don't believe what people tell you how to act. Just be yourself, and make the right decisions and respect yourself when presenting yourself in public.

[Image: h6178ca9b.gif]

Icy- 99/70 HP
Super Icy- 99/99 Super Novice
MSG. Icy- 92/70 Gunslinger
.Icy.- 83/52 champ
:Icy:- 79/50 blacksmith
11-06-2011 11:48 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: For all you dudes out there who are frustrated with your life... - Icy - 11-06-2011 11:48 PM