Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
BG/WoE/PvP Fixes and incentives.
ABlueJelly Offline
Minitru Unapproved!

RE: BG/WoE/PvP Fixes and incentives.

Directions to it:
Total meh, you can always "@main where is BG" and get 5 responses within 15 seconds telling you where it is. If you don't have the ability to ask for help, you're probably too proud to intelligently follow a team strategy in a team-based PvP event.
Trust me, I'm a League of Legends player.

Free:
New content and nerfs to OP things are not the same as buffs to old things.
We used to have a lot of insane zeny-farming things, which is part of the reason this server has so much old-zeny on it to where Sui temp-quit and nuked Nobility with somewhere close to 1b to try to cull some of the z from the server. The last thing we need is to remove one of the only zeny sinks that is actively used by the PvP crowd. Not only this, but 50k is pretty low. Once you get bee wings (which every new player on this server should try to do) you can make at least 1m per hour pretty much everywhere that doesn't require specific armor- even my non-99 prof does so at Goats. This server has plenty of ways to make zeny, people just don't really go for them.

Normals:
Have you seen the state of WoE on this server? On top of this, Normal BG is designed for a LARGER population of people who ARE INTERESTED in pvp. There's still cases of BGs getting canceled due to lack of attendance. While setting it so they happen when there's enough people there would be nice, it'd make it too easy and fast to get BG items. If you haven't yet noticed, this server does not allow multi-leveling or dual clienting or botting. What do these all have in common? They all support less work for more.

Script Change:
You say it's easy. And I agree, the algorithm is easy. Try implementing it. You'd be surprised as to how difficult something can get depending on the language in use.

Anti-Grind:
This argument is the standard boiled-down version of most people's explanations of why they want X to be cheaper or Y to be more common. It has a lot of logical argument behind it, because if you have to work for your PvM gears, why should you get your PvP gears for free? PvP and PvM gears are on the same level on this server, and catering too hard to one of them would be kind of a bad idea.

?(?????)
no IFs ANDs or XORs.
Incarn Wrote:[Jelly]'s not an idiot, he just likes to derp and actually make the derp work
"Don't crack, 'cause you might not make it back. And if you do, then you'll be alone, and ya can't live like that!"
"And they say that a Hero can save us, I'm not gonna stand here and wait..."

B> Regular, Scheduled Server Maintenance Resets
02-19-2012 09:51 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: BG/WoE/PvP Fixes and incentives. - ABlueJelly - 02-19-2012 09:51 PM