Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Where in the world is Auxiliary Sandiego?
09Kisame09 Offline
heRO Ghost

Where in the world is Auxiliary Sandiego?

Perhaps no one wil- well guys, I want to host another event since I had a decent turnout for the trivia game. This event will be perhaps more fun, as it will feature hiding & seeking. The game will be very simple, as long as you read through this thread to get the gist of what will be happening. Before I go into the guidelines, the event will be on Friday July 13th at 6PM server time (tentative date that may be subject to change).

Participating is easy. There is no official meeting spot this time as this game will take place essentially over main chat. My lovely assistant, Draco, will be told where I am hiding. She will give you guys the clues to where I am hiding through a story. There's a strong possibility that Rahice will announce Draco's story so that everyone can see it clearly. Hopefully that will make things more fun than if you were just given a hint to where I was, and trying to find me.

I will be hidden from plain view, so you will have to reveal my hiding spot using skills such as sight, ruwach, attention concentrate, or detecting. The first person to find me and only the first will be given prizes which at this moment, will consist of anything possibly sponsored by a GM, and 50 GB per find. I will be hiding in a total of 10 different spots. Should for any reason Draco's hints not be enough to help pinpoint my location, I will disclose one of my own through some sort of witty dialogue. Evil

Any spot for me to hide is fair game. This means that I may hide anywhere you can imagine, yes, even in Thor 1. I'll be fair the for the most part, but there will be ... some interesting maps chosen as well. Evil

If you don't have *any* method of detecting a hidden character, then your best bet is to find someone kind enough to help you and split a prize or two with you.

If you have any concerns, please address them through me directly and discreetly; thanks! Oh, I MIGHT be able to get a GM to co-sponsor some prizes. No promises though. Hope to see everyone there~ No1

Proud leader of the Squirtle Squad
[Image: Gp7rqgU.png]
(This post was last modified: 07-03-2012 12:14 PM by 09Kisame09.)
07-01-2012 10:49 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Where in the world is Auxiliary Sandiego? - 09Kisame09 - 07-01-2012 10:49 AM