Monster was too easy
Item was too hard
Item was balanced
Item was too easy
Trivia was too hard
Trivia was balance
Trivia was too easy
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Trial of Heroes July, Sunday 22nd, Feedback Thread
Former-GM-Circe Offline
Thank you, all. <3

RE: Trial of Heroes July, Sunday 22nd, Feedback Thread

I am well and truly old enough to remember 8 hour+ ToHs. I am nowhere near ranking as a "newbie". Icon_razz

And people as a whole, after Ayu, tend to expect custom monsters these days. Not only that, but it keeps things interesting. While you can guess that most people will be snipers, WS or Creators, after so many years, they'd certainly start find it boring fighting the same bunch of mobs that we deem "hard" or "anti" them again and again.
So yes, it's more now than "just approval". We make, we test to see if balanced, we test on various classes with various gears anyway.
We want it to be different, and interesting each time. With 5 mobs per month, you run out of appropriate mobs damn quick.
Even with custom mobs, we need to think of different skill variations to achieve a central desired effect. The same skill set on a different looking mob each month is just as boring.

Nor do I think as much of it is automated as you believe. :X

It DOES still take a lot of backend GM time.

Gone! Thanks for the memories.
<333

(This post was last modified: 08-09-2012 01:30 PM by Former-GM-Circe.)
08-09-2012 01:22 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trial of Heroes July, Sunday 22nd, Feedback Thread - Former-GM-Circe - 08-09-2012 01:22 PM