Monster was too easy
Item was too hard
Item was balanced
Item was too easy
Trivia was too hard
Trivia was balance
Trivia was too easy
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Trial of Heroes July, Sunday 22nd, Feedback Thread
Former-GM-Circe Offline
Thank you, all. <3

RE: Trial of Heroes July, Sunday 22nd, Feedback Thread

I still remember when the prize automation was put in. Hell, I was even GMing myself back when we had to line everyone up politely one by one. And then wait for people to actually make up their minds while everyone else behind tapped their toes impatiently, except for the small group that always sat at the back chatting until the very end. Icon_razz

Yup! And it's those very custom mobs that take up most of the prep work these days. And you try and make things like Gillyweed, and nothing works the way you want, and so you have to make St John's Wart instead, which, while cool, is no Gillyweed. Icon_sad

Gotta admit that last line is confusing me when I'm trying to work out exactly what it means, or if it's aimed at GMs, players, or past GMs, or present GMs, etcetcetc. *thick*

Gone! Thanks for the memories.
<333

08-09-2012 01:44 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trial of Heroes July, Sunday 22nd, Feedback Thread - Former-GM-Circe - 08-09-2012 01:44 PM