Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
GMing IRL is a pain in the arse, but fun anyway.
Jens Offline
Weird Spider Sir

GMing IRL is a pain in the arse, but fun anyway.

Two weeks and a few days ago, I unexpectedly and quite quickly got a chance to serve as one of the supervisors at a kids' summer camp. Well, "camp" because we actually slept in cabins, not tents.

Anyway, after fourteen days, I'm back, a bit sunburned, with a huge bruise just above my left buttcheek (right on the lovehandle) and with a tendency to yell "Ten pushups! Now!" at misbehaving people. I can say it was quite a worthwile experience. I didn't have the courage to look for gray hairs in the mirror yet but I feel like I just have to have some xD
Strangely, despite all the yelling and worries and arguing with kids, I kinda liked it. After the first week, I was absolutely sure I won't do this again but somehow, now that it's over I miss all the stuff. There were moments worth it, and it kinda grew on me.

And as a bonus, I now know how GMs must sometimes feel like (though they can just ban the guy and he won't bother anymore)

Eh, why am I writing this again? Dunno, guess I just wanted to share. Nevermind me.

[Image: 4NuAbXh.png]
07-28-2012 11:33 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
GMing IRL is a pain in the arse, but fun anyway. - Jens - 07-28-2012 11:33 AM