5.Classes and their useful luring skills
6.Stats
7.Equipment
8. Consumables
9.Special Luring Guide links
10. Sources

1. Introduction

Hey everyone Icon_biggrin,

This guide is all about the "art of luring". Some people might say "Luring ... that is just running around collecting some Monsters", that is true but for me it is one of the greatest enjoyments of Ragnarok. It is more then just stupidly running around, it is about finding the best and right way to collect as many monsters as possible in the shortest amount of time, receiving as little damage as possible and getting the mobb in the right place at the right time to have not much trouble to kill it. You have huge influence on the leveling or farming speed of your party when you lure, you can speed up everything and save time if you lure effective.
I enjoy the feeling when I finally got a huge mobb and I can kill it when I am alone, I love the feeling when I went through some trouble and managed difficult situations to get more monsters and finally pull the mobb into the Storm Gust of the Wizard when I am in a party, and there is nothing that can describe the feeling when a party start to scream "Laaggg!!" when the AoE of the party hits your mobb and they all die or even dc Icon_eek (just joking about the last one, you shouldn't kill your party Icon_razz).
So since many people asked me to teach them how to lure and I couldn't find a detailed guide for luring in the internet (maybe I didn't search good enough) I thought of writing a guide for everyone who want to learn it, for everyone who might want to improve their luring skill and for everyone to whom luring is a passion as it is for me!
Some explanations might sound pretty trivial but for some people it could be helpful.
For all those of you who have different ways of luring or even better ways I would be happy to hear about your "style of luring" Icon_eek. I am open for any kind of advices, critics and corrections of my othography since this is my first serious guide I wrote and since my english isn't that good. Icon_smile

2. Luring/tanking

Tanking = Standing at one spot without moving while monsters attack you
Tank-luring = Pulling monsters slowly while they hit you constantly
Luring = Moving infront of monsters without getting hit or just getting hit rarely to pull them

[Image: 2995398983_1_3_12TExp4e.gif]

To-Do-List:
1. Don't worry
2. Be Happy !
04-12-2014 11:33 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
A Basic Luring Guide - Mupfelsan - 04-12-2014 11:33 AM
RE: A Basic Luring Guide - Mupfelsan - 04-12-2014, 11:34 AM
RE: A Basic Luring Guide - Mupfelsan - 04-12-2014, 11:35 AM
RE: A Basic Luring Guide - Menace651 - 04-17-2014, 11:03 PM
RE: A Basic Luring Guide - w@isAn - 04-18-2014, 02:53 AM