Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Old as dirt, twice as nasty.
Muzzle Offline
Puppy-dog

Old as dirt, twice as nasty.

Hey, so I used to play here forever ago. Legend has it that I was the first bard on the server, and I actually had to have GM-Ben turn me into one, because the job quest was broken and turned me into a crusader. I was a part of Angel Empire, which was a pretty polarizing guild, but falling out of contact with those guys led me away from the game for a long time. I don't know if anyone here still remembers that guild (hi Pandora), but hey.

Anyway, I'm Muzzle, nice to meet you. I'm a 26 year old jock, in full-time college, with a full-time job. Fortunately I don't sleep very much. My interests include sports, punk music, good books, even better video games, terrible horror movies, and playing with my dog. Seriously, he's freaking cool.

I'm woefully out of practice with this game, so I'll probably spend the majority of my time with my nose buried in a guide. Lighthalzen was the big, new thing back when I was legitimately serious about this game, but I'm a quick learner, and I know how to dagger-flash Bragi, so hopefully I'm not entirely useless.

Looking forward to meeting some of you guys, and maybe running into some old names. :]

I am Tremor. I am also MUZZLE.
05-22-2014 05:42 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Old as dirt, twice as nasty. - Muzzle - 05-22-2014 05:42 PM
RE: Old as dirt, twice as nasty. - GM-Garr - 05-23-2014, 02:17 AM
RE: Old as dirt, twice as nasty. - w@isAn - 05-22-2014, 11:22 PM
RE: Old as dirt, twice as nasty. - Muzzle - 05-23-2014, 05:01 AM
RE: Old as dirt, twice as nasty. - Kittie - 05-23-2014, 08:03 AM
RE: Old as dirt, twice as nasty. - Muzzle - 05-23-2014, 04:03 PM
RE: Old as dirt, twice as nasty. - GM-Garr - 05-24-2014, 04:49 AM