Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Request for Stalker Guide
Menace651 Offline

RE: Request for Stalker Guide

Stalkers are pretty simple and there are many fun builds but here are some of the more viable ones.

1. Dagger Stalker (Str/Agi) - the basic dagger/double attack build. This build is extremely weak and is more used to auto-gank farm. Better if you copy monk's triple attack or another skill to help.

2. Bow Stalker (Agi/Dex) - probably the easiest and fastest way to level as a Rogue/Stalker. Just spam DS on stuff like Kasas at Thors.

3. Magic Stalker (Int/Dex) - copy a bolt or AOE skill (Claymore, Thunderstorm, etc.). Spam Bolts on stuff or mob with AOE skills. You could mob Rachel Sanctuary, Anolians or Alarms with Thunderbolt/Claymore or other AOE skills. With good gears you could also play as a Wizard in a party. Just don't expect to do tough dungeons like Thors or DG.

4. Bowling Bash Stalker (Str/Vit or Dex/Vit) - more of a PVP build but you can use it to mob outside of PVP too. Just copy bowling bash and go mob stuff. You can BB with a bow.

Those are pretty much the bread and butter builds. You can mess around with strip builds and other builds but these are the easiest ones. I would recommend leveling using a Bow/Claymore/Magic Build then resetting to something else once you are higher level depending on what you want to do with your Stalker end-game.

Just @who2 Menace ingame. You should find me if I'm on. thanks!
(This post was last modified: 11-22-2014 11:30 AM by Menace651.)
11-22-2014 11:18 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Request for Stalker Guide - Adrillf - 11-22-2014, 05:50 AM
RE: Request for Stalker Guide - Menace651 - 11-22-2014 11:18 AM
RE: Request for Stalker Guide - Zeroxas - 11-26-2014, 07:14 PM