Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Character Roster.
Angel Offline
Fartality

RE: Character Roster.

NOTE: This is not final yet! Later on, there will be slight changes on the character info. Also, I just want to apologize for the grammatical errors I made since I'm not really that good in english. I should have not skipped my english classes when I was still studying as a student. Anyway, I'll edit and redo them later on. Thanks! Laugh

Full Name: Ezekiel Bloodsaint
Aliases/Nicknames (if any): Ezekiel, Red
Title: Lord Ezekiel of House Bloodsaint, The Divine Executioner, The Lone Wolf, Ezekiel The Forsaker, The Fallen Champion of The Divines, The Scarlet Beast
Sex: Male
Skin Tone: Light Brown/Natural Tan
Height: 5'6
Weight: 220 lbs
Build: Heavy and Muscular (Mesomorph Body)
Eyes: Silver/Red
Hair: Natural Black
Clothes Style: A regular champion's battle robe that had been worn-out through out the years.
Tattoos, Piercings, Marks, Scars, etc: A silver cross (family insignia) dangling earring on both ears, a guild crest tattoo on the back, and some visible scars on his body due to the years of experience in fighting and doing mercenary work.
Appearance: A burly and rugged warrior in his early 30's. Clad in a tattered champion's robe in scarlet red with an accent of black and yellow color. Stained bandages are wrapped around his arms and abdomen too. He is also wearing a large prayer beads to signify his seniority and years of dedication as a former light warrior.
Religion: None, a former dedicated follower of the goddess Hestia and worshipper of the god, Odin.
Weapons (if any): Bare hands
Occupation(s): Vagrant/Wanderer, Mercenary, Former Light Warrior
Special Abilities/Skills: A true master of martial arts and spiritual meditation. He honed and perfected his abilities and skills as a Champion and had exceeded by learning the forbidden arts.
Activities/Organizations: A former member of the Order of The Light Allegiance and a small mercenary group called Cronus Vanguards.
Interests: Protecting the innocent and the oppressed (Though he denies it in himself...), Eliminating threats that could endanger the lives of people, drinking his homemade fermented rice wine and wandering to various places.
Serious Problems/Flaws/Addictions/Disorders/Disabilities: He is Ill-tempered, sometimes mistaken as anti-social, overprotective and has a weakness or a soft spot for women (Yes, women!!!)
Citizenship: Rune-Midgarts
Place of Birth: Payon
Now lives: None, he wanders most of the time. He has a small shack in the deep forest of Payon though, which he only goes home to whenever he runs out of wine. He also owns a manor in Alberta which his deceased adopted parents gave to him.
Lives with: a pet Snow Bunny called Deb-Deb which he named after a close friend.
Current Relationship Status: Single, he took an oath of celibacy as a monk but we'll see... Icon_twisted
Family: Adopted as an infant and were raised by a noble family residing in Alberta, Lord Mikhael and Lady Meira of House Bloodsaint.

Other Biographical Remarks:

A stoic hero turned anti-hero who does not want to get involved in other people's affairs but ends up getting involved anyway. Even though he denies it, he is by nature, a kind-hearted person who loves to protect the weak and the oppressed. He was once a well-known light warrior, a champion who was a member of The Order of The Light Allegiance who protects Midgard from possible threats, but was exiled by defying the teachings of the light in order to save his loved ones. Even though he has friends, he prefers the life of solitude. He enjoys drinking his homemade fermented rice wine under a calm and quiet atmosphere.

Connections:

N/A

"BRB..."
[Image: giphy.gif]

|Ezekiel||Angel||Faith|
(This post was last modified: 08-18-2016 08:09 AM by Angel.)
08-18-2016 08:08 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Character Roster. - Yurrechire - 07-20-2015, 11:49 AM
RE: Character Roster. - Yurrechire - 07-20-2015, 12:04 PM
RE: Character Roster. - Aaronock - 07-20-2015, 08:43 PM
RE: Character Roster. - The Legendary Joe - 07-21-2015, 05:49 AM
RE: Character Roster. - punisouffle - 07-24-2015, 05:29 AM
RE: Character Roster. - Cobbinator92 - 07-28-2015, 07:09 PM
RE: Character Roster. - Summerstream - 07-28-2015, 10:56 PM
RE: Character Roster. - Validon - 08-13-2015, 06:17 PM
RE: Character Roster. - Lin Lin - 08-23-2015, 08:54 PM