Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Character Roster.
KaminoKaoru Offline
call me kri

RE: Character Roster.

For self indungence, I write a story that re-imagines the world of Ragnarok beyond the limitations of game mechanics on my spare time. It's far from complete and I haven't posted it anywhere yet but I might, one of these days. Who knows? For now I thought I'd post something about one of the characters.

Full Name: Kriya Kamino
Aliases/Nicknames (if any): ...
Title(s): ...
Sex: Male
Skin Tone: Light brown
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 87 kg
Build: Heavy, Mesomorph type
Eyes: Chocolate brown eyes
Hair: Brown-toast
Clothes Style: Usually seen in standard Pronteran Priest robe.
Tattoos, Piercings, Marks, Scars, etc: Scar on the abdomen through the back.
Appearance: He keeps his wavy hair long and usually tied loosely. He carries around a Divine Cross especially when carrying out his priestly duties but is more recognized for his use of a mace and a shield. He wears a Beret since his involvement with the Prontera Chivalry and induction into the Crown's Guard.
Religion: a worshiper of Odin
Weapons (if any): He uses a Divine Cross during certain functions but favors a certain mace and a stone buckler when fighting
Occupation(s): a priest in the Church of Odin in Prontera. He is currently a member of the Crown's Guard, which is essentially a guild that works directly under King Tristan III, and acts as adviser to the King on matters concerning magic.
Special Abilities/Skills: He's quick in understanding the skills of his opponents and thinking of ways to counter them. He's also quick to understand new concepts and has been noted in multiple occasion that he had more potential as a magician than a priest. He also has a knack on being at the right place at the right time (or arguably the exact opposite)
Activities/Organizations: He used to wander alone for some time, following the trails of rumors and legends usually involving magical artifacts. Since his induction into the Crown's Guard, he's been tasked by the King to oversee the Mages' Guild's research on the artifacts within the royal vaults. He's also taken in some students whom he teaches healing magic for a while now.
Interests: Magic theory and Magical artifacts. He's currently focused on understanding "cards", how they work and where they come from.
Serious Problems/Flaws/Addictions/Disorders/Disabilities: While he's quick to understand concepts of magic, he has very limited magical powers. For some reason he refrains to talk about himself which is very contrasting to the seemingly endless stories of his past adventures.
Citizenship: Rune-Midgarts
Place of Birth: Unknown
Now lives: Prontera
Lives with: Currently no one. He used to live in a small shack in Payon with his adoptive mother, Asthe, and a childhood friend of his.
Current Relationship Status: Undisclosed. He wears a gold ring with inscriptions on it but refuses to say anything on the matter.
Family: Asthe (adoptive mother)
Other Biographical Remarks: His adoptive mother Asthe was his inspiration in joining the clergy. Asthe's stories of past adventures enticed him and his childhood friend to eventually set out and see the world for themselves. His friend went missing a few months after the fall of Morroc. Kriya carried on travelling alone where he eventually crossed paths with Hades, a magician who would be his first apprentice. He's naturally weak magic powers which forced him to be more imaginative in his use of magic. His creative use of magic would revolutionize the clergy's role in wars.

Connections: to follow?

This goes to all my friends, new, old and the ones
I've lost over the years but have never forgotten.
(This post was last modified: 08-21-2016 01:36 AM by KaminoKaoru.)
08-21-2016 01:35 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Character Roster. - Yurrechire - 07-20-2015, 11:49 AM
RE: Character Roster. - Yurrechire - 07-20-2015, 12:04 PM
RE: Character Roster. - Aaronock - 07-20-2015, 08:43 PM
RE: Character Roster. - The Legendary Joe - 07-21-2015, 05:49 AM
RE: Character Roster. - punisouffle - 07-24-2015, 05:29 AM
RE: Character Roster. - Cobbinator92 - 07-28-2015, 07:09 PM
RE: Character Roster. - Summerstream - 07-28-2015, 10:56 PM
RE: Character Roster. - Validon - 08-13-2015, 06:17 PM
RE: Character Roster. - Lin Lin - 08-23-2015, 08:54 PM