Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
Fairyland Chronicles - Character Side Stories
Summerstream Offline
Yggdrasil Scholar

RE: Fairyland Chronicles - Character Side Stories

(T-t-t-tripple post! *Hics*)

“I guess I really am an idiot, hmm Bushido? Take care of Tyr and Freyr for me.”

She had spoken those words only hours before. Lucretia had thought she attacked Cynbel. That was that. She could have run, but that would mean being unable to keep an eye on the fallen fey. It was a rock and a hard place for what she decided.

Summerstream had surrendered, and allowed herself to be imprisoned. She was not at fault, and she had kept Lucretia from outright killing her. The downside? She was stuck at the top of a high tower with a ledge for jumping. Oh. And all she had for sustenance was a few dozen oranges and some leftover dried lizard. Yummy.

“God damn it. I'm an idiot.” She chuckled to herself and leaned against the pillar and looked out at the stary Nifleheim sky as she nibbled on some of the lizard. It needed some re spicing. “Wonder if he got that message.... I could try redoing it, I guess.” Speaking to herself would help keep her awake, too. And writing. She looked to her book as she nibbled. Her pen was on it, and the pages were open. She was trying to connect the dots to everything that had happened.

Then throw in this third party who had sent in some sort of machination to try killing Cynbel. Summerstream icily thought back to the words the machine had said.

“You will not destroy what I have worked so hard to obtain.”

She drummed her fingers on the stone. What was it that they wanted? She had gotten Lucretia to trust her, then the machination attempted to kill Cynbel. That was enough to murder the trust she had build with the fey, and have her want to kill her.

Information was a valuable commodity. One that she was lacking right now. The fact could not be denied, though.

Lucretia was in more danger than she realized.

With a sigh, Summerstream put down the lizard she was nibbling on, and cupped her hands. If she blew into them just right, she could emulate the sound of a bird. Put the right tones together, and to the right ear, a message that could be relayed.

It was all she could do for now. Hope, call, wait, and plot.

[Image: .gif]
Test & Dev | Wiki
The taste of our wine is as divine as the stars
Summerstream | Amelia Newman
Ithilethiel | Aquaris Harmoni
.Pavan. | Sheena Archer
~Saya~ | +Aurora+
Wine Brewing Society
(This post was last modified: 08-09-2015 12:50 AM by Summerstream.)
08-08-2015 05:38 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fairyland Chronicles - Character Side Stories - Summerstream - 08-08-2015 05:38 PM