Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Death Maulers Character Intro
Story Teller Offline
Passionate Artist

Death Maulers Character Intro

Blargh, I'm bored... Rather I'm trying to keep my sanity while drawing stuff for other people through writing out the character description in this story that I made 2 years ago. I don't plan to edit since its only stuff I do to get back to drawing from my breaks between.

Btw, this story is quite morbid if you read it.

Name: ????? (His name is similar to many of my stories, so i might change it)
Affiliation: American Coalition
Weapon: C4-Daggers (when stabbed, can pull the trigger to insert small C4 pellet creating implosion within that will prevent regeneration of Death's servants.)

I didn't know where I was born. I don't recall my parents nor my past as a child. All I know is the nightmare that filled my dreams, a room filled with dismembered human remains as the smell of blood reeked it.

The silence echoed as the fresh dripping blood took my attention towards the dark part of the room. My body couldn't move but I know that what was in front of me was not human. It's face covered by a tattered cloak and it's hand holding a heavy sharp object that shined even in the dark.

It was Death.

I finally woke up in covered in sweat, my hand still shaking from the experience.

But this was not my end. This was my beginning, as I myself was given the chance to kill Death himself. Humanity is in the brink of extinction due to its mistake of angering Death through finding immortality. But to me, it felt like it was destiny that I meet him.

"Death... your death is my freedom."

Code:
(Author Note: He is the main character (MC) in the American Coalition, I believe there were 5 groups of Death Maulers each with an MC in the story which is the Chinese and Japanese Coalition (China was taken over by Death, sorry China but some place with alot of overpopulation was needed to give Death a big army of husk zombies), Middle Eastern Frontier (they are working with India to stop the spread towards the Middle East), European Angelus Ops (They technically got overrun by Death's army too but a few freedom fighters are still doing skirmishes within and their base of operation is England), Russian Frontier (Russian charge don't work on Death but rather gives him more husk units, rather the Russians use long range and train soldiers to spetnaz level and die in training rather in the battlefield).

[Image: tumblr_ny8egaizy41ugfaiio1_500.gif]
(This post was last modified: 08-12-2015 05:28 AM by Story Teller.)
08-12-2015 05:26 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Death Maulers Character Intro - Story Teller - 08-12-2015 05:26 AM