Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Amara, Guild Leader of Behemoth
Session Offline
Formerly known as Tak.

RE: Amara, Guild Leader of Behemoth

I'm exceedingly depressed to hear about Amara. She was one of the first people in HeRo, along with my best friend Snow and many others, that treated me kindly and helped me adjust to the low-low rate server way of life. Taught me things, helped me get settled in economically.

I was very different from Amara when I joined. Where she took WoE seriously and guild matters very strictly, I was more prone to being lax. I feel like this was 6 years ago or so, I can't recall when I joined HeRo honestly. So my time in Behemoth was short ultimately, but she & Guillermo both welcomed me as they did many new players. She really was and is a sweet person, and while I didn't see eye to eye with her I have mentioned her kindness on various occasions over the years. She was a driven and motivating individual, one I wish I would've gotten to know better than I did. I knew she had some physical issues, but I never knew the full extent of them.

I'm sad to hear that she finally succumbed, she truly did love HeRo and her guild as Kittie pointed out.

I'm honestly typing with a few tears breaching, because I hate that life takes away these kind souls so early. However, I'm glad that I met her and Guill in life- as they were both great people that will be missed by me and many others.

My Shop/Buylist- Angel's Branch of HeRo
http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=23468

Ign:
High Priest- Akharamizu-Leader of Transcension
Assassin Cross- DownfallenAngel
High Wizard- Session
To-Be SinX2- Tithe
Rogue- Anzkhel
Errende- Hunter
Gunslinger- Ancele
Soullinker- Jonag

I used to have a comment here. I still do, but I used to do, too.
10-25-2015 07:25 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Amara, Guild Leader of Behemoth - Merellis - 10-25-2015, 05:37 PM
RE: Amara, Guild Leader of Behemoth - Session - 10-25-2015 07:25 PM