Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How To Help The Server: Pro Tips from a Pro
sheam Offline
Final Universal Love

RE: How To Help The Server: Pro Tips from a Pro

The last thing to say is you can't expect to make a difference if you're unwilling to make a difference in yourself. Things can be hard, but, they'll be a lot harder if you try to hold on to all the guilt. Knowing when to walk away is a lesson I haven't grasped yet. As much as I'm supposed to be the bigger person and get over it, every push hurts. If you had a child, wouldn't you fight to keep safe everything that's sacred to them? At this point, I'm not even sure of what I'm saying.

Rawr. I'm doing stuff!
Rawr? Someone is annoyed by it.
Rawr! I'm gonna bite you for sayin' that.
Rawr.. I shouldn't bite people..
Rawr. I'm doing stuff!

Repeat.

What constructive thing to take from this..

Drugs are bad. ^_^ Avoiding mental health concerns are bad. ^_^ Combine the two and you're makin' some serious b00 b00's. ^_^

You don't have to sit behind a computer screen for the rest of your life. There's tons of stuff out here to explore. This game is a great tool for learning how to access information and proving to yourself you have a way to apply it in real life to a job, relationship, and so much more. You got this! I'll get this.

I just need to fix a thing or two first. ^_^;;
01-19-2017 09:49 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How To Help The Server: Pro Tips from a Pro - sheam - 01-19-2017 09:49 AM