Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Salutations and Confusion
Remi Vanillie Offline

Salutations and Confusion

First off, hello! Im going to admit that I have very little experience with Ragnarok online, I have played a couple servers before but only the really stupid high rate ones. I never actually played the official server and have no knowledge of good class builds, lore, maps, level progression, etc. So Consider me a max nub. I am familiar with location names like prontera and payon but beyond that I dont know how to get there or whats there, or anything like that at all. I have never done a single quest in Ragnarok online, and know very few terms.

I started the game fine with the direction the NPCs gave me but once I got teleported to the desert city place, the on with the giant hole in the ground, I got lost. I found the NPC bunch, the healer and the kafra lady. I dont know where to go to get quests, level up or change my class or anything lol...I need a guide or a friend to direct me, even a teacher to learn me a few things. I looked at the guides here but they still have me a little(lot) lost, as Im more of a hands on learner.

I wanted to play as a bard at first but it got complicated learning how to play it so Im kinda bummed on that and havent decided on a class to play as.

I picked ragnarok because my computer is butts and cant play anything good, and this game seems to have itself figured out, I settled on this server because of its name and low rates(because 10,000x rates suck all the fun out)

I have a skype if anyone wants to chat with me on there, its quick and easy and im always on my phone lol...

tldr; Noob is lost, Needs Direction.
(This post was last modified: 07-31-2016 07:34 AM by Remi Vanillie.)
07-31-2016 07:34 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Salutations and Confusion - Remi Vanillie - 07-31-2016 07:34 AM
RE: Salutations and Confusion - GM-Rahice - 07-31-2016, 01:08 PM
RE: Salutations and Confusion - Nick - 07-31-2016, 06:07 PM
RE: Salutations and Confusion - Bellatrix - 08-01-2016, 01:27 AM
RE: Salutations and Confusion - GM-Ciar - 08-01-2016, 01:35 AM