Sadism 26.32% 5 26.32%
Total 19 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Trial of Heroes August 2016 Feedback Thread
Plant Away

RE: Trial of Heroes August 2016 Feedback Thread

Considering there's a simple doll turn-in quest that gives you enough to attend ToH, I think it's kinda like a moot point to lower the minimum requirement to attend since you get enough points with a single quest. Or you can lower the requirement to 5 so that you do not require a quest at all to join which seems to be a better idea if you want to encourage people to join. I support the idea of raising awareness that ToH as an event exists but I can't say the same about raising participation because it tends to become horrible player experience for newbies to attend ToHs anyways because there are those who harshly insult low-scorers in #main and go unpunished.

Edit: Tried to sound less trolly and aggressive because that wasn't my intention.

<><><><>

Not sure how many would appreciate this opinion of mine because I went in for fun this month with a level 40/10 baby novice, bearing in mind that I'd have to leave for schools halfway through ToH.

I agree that ToH should not ever be an easy contest for anyone to waltz in and out with perfect points. I remember messing up real real bad in past ToHs and still being able to score high and I even managed to score close to 100 in my first ToH without any idea of what's going on during monster and item trials. All I did back then was mindlessly spam skills and pot up. I shouldn't be allowed to do that and still get high points.

ToH should be less lenient to people messing up and I'm fine with the fact that I got severely punished for going into Monster Trial as a confident baby novice without properly scouting their skills beforehand with trick deads, stone throws and kiting. I should have also prepared hotkeys for my varying accessories (I had like 5 different utility accessories, only one was hotkeyed) and be prepared to burn more pots against monsters that seemed intimidating. I should have really gained 20 points from this trial (screw Soheon, that thing is impossible to outrun) but instead, I get 5 on my baby novice because I thought I would survive going past all those aggro without any thinking.

About item trial, can't say I know it how it will go if I attended it but I do feel that RNG is likely gonna screw me up with those high amounts of low rate drops in my attempt to score 50 (assuming that I join as SN/LK instead of baby novice).

Oh and I request a change to the ToH Score Sheet so that it doesn't have any level requirement just like ToH entry doesn't Icon_razz
[Image: tG7l2YO.png?1]
(This post was last modified: 08-31-2016 04:25 AM by Plant.)
08-30-2016 12:08 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trial of Heroes August 2016 Feedback Thread - Plant - 08-30-2016 12:08 PM