Total 5 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Trial of Heroes October 2016 Feedback Thread
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

RE: Trial of Heroes October 2016 Feedback Thread

the jellyfish threw me off guard. Their blue color made me think they were water for a bit, until I realized they were spamming wind spells (which kinda stung), and I was doing crap damage. I'm glad they kinda all came together so I could mob them with My LK, didn't even realize they were reflecting me.

The spiders I couldn't guess. Once they ate all my SP, I ran.

the faeheim vines were fun. The poison skills weren't really noticable because of evil druid armor and my high vit. The thorns were annoying. One point in the fights, I don't know what hit me, but 3/4th of my LK's health went down in an instant. It was this point I started to realize they were large mobs and I liked to pierce them. But they didn't really have any resistances to Spiral pierce either. either way, My brandish worked well for me this ToH, nothing really countered it.

Large Bird was fun to pierce spam. tank it and pierce to victoly.

High Orc lord wasn't as scary as he looked. More pierce spam for great justice. The only point where I went "OH F***" was when he used Earth Strain, that spell hurt like a sonnuvagun. From there, I tried to keep my distance and spiral'd him to death.

[Image: giphy.gif]
The Oka Compendium
: A glorified record of my alt-a-holic-ism. May or may not be up to date at any given point.
(This post was last modified: 10-29-2016 11:28 PM by The Legendary Joe.)
10-29-2016 11:27 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trial of Heroes October 2016 Feedback Thread - The Legendary Joe - 10-29-2016 11:27 PM