Poll: Card Remover npc: yes or no (MOTIVATE YOUR VOTE WITH A COMMENT)
Yes, retrieving only the card and with a great zeny cost
No, because other ppl who have highend gears smells.
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Card Removal - before complaining after reading the title, read the damn thread
Menace651 Offline

RE: Card Removal - before complaining after reading the title, read the damn thread

(12-28-2016 10:17 PM)The Roger Wrote:  Aaronock, i meant that the people who already have a GR in valk are the ones caring less about removing a GR from a non valk armor, for they it will be already good to keep the "good-for-retro-woe" GR as it is if they have that along the valk GR.

Who instead doesnt have yet a GR will either farm it or buy/trade it, and even a +4 Cotton Shirt [GR] will retain its Ghostring Card value, instead of being devalued because its a "cotton-shirt-GR". I hope its more clear =_=

Anyway, woe isnt made only by GR or Not-GR :o

For the cost it may detect which card type is, if normal or miniboss/mvp and apply proper cost.

I could see people wanting to move their mvp/miniboss cards around to put into lesser armors for woe/leveling purposes and vice versa. For example putting a gr/devi from a trans armor to a non trans for easily leveling a new character or for retro woe and then swapping it back to a trans armor for regular woe or rebirth leveling.

This is why if a card npc were implemented it would have to come with restrictions and a steep but reasonable cost to prevent this kind of abuse and to force people to farm for new gears/cards.

Just @who2 Menace ingame. You should find me if I'm on. thanks!
12-28-2016 11:29 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Card Removal - before complaining after reading the title, read the damn thread - Menace651 - 12-28-2016 11:29 PM