Poll: Card Remover npc: yes or no (MOTIVATE YOUR VOTE WITH A COMMENT)
Yes, retrieving only the card and with a great zeny cost
No, because other ppl who have highend gears smells.
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Card Removal - before complaining after reading the title, read the damn thread
Spire Offline

RE: Card Removal - before complaining after reading the title, read the damn thread

(05-30-2017 03:03 PM)Manifus Wrote:  I see having this exclusive to fairy auction the same problem of having it ridiculously expensive.

It only helps the extremely wealthy and new / other players will never have a shot at it unless any vets decide that they have everything they need as is.

Well, it would be expensive yes. But you'd be sinking money from players who have most of the servers zeny. Honestly, I couldn't care less about someone decarding something. It doesn't effect my gameplay experience in any way.

And if it is presented in this way GR cards most likely wont be on the recieving end of de-carding, mvp cards would take the majority of the spots. That or wing gears would be 'fixed'.

As far as exclusive content, this is more or less the same argument that was made when the fairy auction first came out and Bloody bought almost literally everything from it. But if you look at it today, a lot of the items are fairly affordable if you save.

Will new players to the server be able to decard stuff, no they will not, I'm not going to sugar coat it. But if you look at all the end game additions, how many newer players can fight orcus? But, if they make a mistake carding something there will be hope in their minds for the future, as well as a goal to work toward.

Edit: I forgot to mention, if you did have an npc able to remove Cards, they should remove hatter cards from gear for free. I could see this being of serious benifit to newer players.

VaIor: Paladin 9x/6x, Valor: High Priest 99/70, Valor's Chemist: Creator 9x/6x, Weaver: Clown 99/70, Blank: Stalker 9x/6x, Spire: Sniper 9x/6x
Current project: Farming zeny to buy stuff to put my cards in! Whistle

I am a proud member of The 'Wine Brewing Society'. If you are interested in joining, look for a representative in aldebaran. Or make a post in our guilds forum thread!
(This post was last modified: 05-31-2017 12:43 AM by Spire.)
05-31-2017 12:35 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Card Removal - before complaining after reading the title, read the damn thread - Spire - 05-31-2017 12:35 AM