Poll: Card Remover npc: yes or no (MOTIVATE YOUR VOTE WITH A COMMENT)
Yes, retrieving only the card and with a great zeny cost
No, because other ppl who have highend gears smells.
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Card Removal - before complaining after reading the title, read the damn thread
Manifus Offline
Infinite Zero

RE: Card Removal - before complaining after reading the title, read the damn thread

(05-31-2017 12:35 AM)Spire Wrote:  As far as exclusive content, this is more or less the same argument that was made when the fairy auction first came out and Bloody bought almost literally everything from it. But if you look at it today, a lot of the items are fairly affordable if you save.

That is still the case, just replace Bloody with Roger or Evo. Only time he doesn't win the auction is when the item isn't worth winning. IE look at previous results and the items being sold. And even then, the price is only as expensive as the next highest bidder, which with a majority of the server being pretty... poor for lack of better terms, tends to remain on the lower side.

And yes, this is still something that I despise about the FA. Giving players exclusive content there is no other way of obtaining in game. I like my games allowing me to explore and gather all the nice things some time or another through in game means, but this defeats that entire principal with timed exclusives and no alternative means of obtaining some of these items.

(05-31-2017 12:35 AM)Spire Wrote:  Will new players to the server be able to decard stuff, no they will not, I'm not going to sugar coat it. But if you look at all the end game additions, how many newer players can fight orcus? But, if they make a mistake carding something there will be hope in their minds for the future, as well as a goal to work toward.

I basically had to start from scratch as I came back and played a class that I never mained before and I got into the whole orcus business within the first 2 months. So... yeah it's possible. I also hadn't ever done money farming to the degree I have now until after coming back, which I was able to do within the first few months as well. Don't count out new players. They can change the world.

05-31-2017 01:56 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Card Removal - before complaining after reading the title, read the damn thread - Manifus - 05-31-2017 01:56 AM