• 0 Votes - 0 Average
Party SP command and buff :D
sheam Offline
Final Universal Love

RE: Party SP command and buff :D

Mofy..

[Image: original.jpg]

It's ok. We're not fighting.

I really do mean when I say I'm glad Roger pointed it out, and its certainly not snide. Just like I appreciate Mint's candor about my presentation. Just like him, I needed to rephrase. I'm not as patient as those that Sheam consider's sempai, you see?

Roger and I are very passionate, intelligent, and idealistic achievers, but we've developed our strengths in different areas. That doesn't make us better or worse than each other, but rather good focusing tools.

For example, Roger, much more often than I, shows respect by offering the benefit of the doubt, and I automatically reciprocate that through humbleness after I'm able to observe the behavior of those around me (predominately reflected by my image of his worth / influence.)

That being said, I can't prance around like a peacock and expect people to be impressed when I say I'm trying to help. ^o^ I have to be aware that I'm not making a connection with Desire and Affect.

All that being said, what's most difficult to justify, and properly communicate, is that my responses are heavily motivated by its influence on everyone else Who Is Reading This Thread, Not Primarily The People In It

This is my strength. Therefore, I'm challenged by Roger's accessibility to gear, cards, and items. He's -much- further along in acquisition than I am. This makes most of my ideas fall short in their worth to people who have little need for them (=P)..

But what empowers my ideas, always, is my willingness to promote server growth and balance -BEFORE- I will genuinely allow myself to benefit from it.

I empathize with those who struggle with social groups, lack of items, gear, motivation for tedious tasks.. All people who want to party and have fun, see the game, and all its content .. And relieve those restrictions for them and myself.

I haven't been here long. I work 40-60 hours a week. 3 Months were spent homeless. xD But I can honestly say, with a clear conscious, that every step I take forward has Also Been A Step In Someone Else's Shoes.
(This post was last modified: 01-02-2017 11:59 PM by sheam.)
01-02-2017 11:56 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Party SP command and buff :D - Bakorzero - 01-01-2017, 09:37 AM
RE: Party SP command and buff :D - sheam - 01-01-2017, 02:53 PM
RE: Party SP command and buff :D - GM-Garr - 01-02-2017, 10:58 AM
RE: Party SP command and buff :D - Plant - 01-02-2017, 02:23 PM
RE: Party SP command and buff :D - sheam - 01-02-2017 11:56 PM
RE: Party SP command and buff :D - sheam - 01-02-2017, 01:57 PM
RE: Party SP command and buff :D - Plant - 01-04-2017, 04:47 AM
RE: Party SP command and buff :D - sheam - 01-12-2017, 09:57 AM
RE: Party SP command and buff :D - Plant - 08-22-2017, 09:09 PM