* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Lower Alde drops or Rid of Alde.
SwiftStrike Offline
teh fuh.

Lower Alde drops or Rid of Alde.

As we've seen Alde castle is for "non-trans" only, Notice I quoted it. Anyways, from what I've seen in this non-trans woe, is meritocracy. Why are people awarded full rewards from treasure chests when Trans characters get the same prize for working harder, and putting more time into each character. Of course non-trans can also enter trans woe, ally with another guild and attempt to take over any castle to lower economy, but Trans cannot. Is it fair for the hard working trans to loose their economy to people that they cannot fight against or at least enter their 'home'? Most people would say "make a non-trans", its an obvious solution, but when you're busy training your main you hardly want to go back to being a lower level. The Non-trans knowing this just get stronger knowing trans are too busy with their own mains. I've seen the alde castle drop as high as 12 Chests. When was the last time a Trans castle has reached that? I believe the drops should be lowered or we should get rid of alde.

P.S.:This is not a flame topic.

[Image: seifer.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 06-11-2007 07:29 PM by SwiftStrike.)
06-11-2007 07:27 PM
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Lower Alde drops or Rid of Alde. - SwiftStrike - 06-11-2007 07:27 PM
RE: Lower Alde drops or Rid of Alde. - Rei - 06-12-2007, 02:40 PM