Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Dungeons requiring less people
Kiwis Offline
Cut & Uncut Lover

Dungeons requiring less people

Popular parties in heRO these days are aimed towards 'race-course' style dungeons - those with a start and finish. Such as muspel, nydd, or thana. Asides the lack of gear, and access, no one really wants to do parties at thors, nameless, or abyss anymore. Which is reasonable, since the former set of parties provide a common goal for the entire party, a set (or approximate) duration, and shows their progress more quantitatively (in terms of floor level).

However, one problem I notice is that a lot of these dungeons always require a minimum of 6-7 players to do (typically: bragi, wiz, priest, lure, sniper, sp). Which isn't the easiest thing to get these days (especially on weekdays).
But then there's Kushiel. Getting to him doesn't require that many - as low as 4 people - but still feels quite engaging, just as much as muspel/nydd/thana. Often times, at pront, we'll have 3-5 people up for a party, but then there's nothing to do since we're often missing as little as ONE person. Hence, we end up just going back to AFKing.

So my suggestion for possible future dungeons would be to have more 'racecourse' style dungeons that don't require too many people, (maybe 3-5) - putting more emphasis on the number of players, rather than the type of players.
In addition, not being over-spammable/repeatable, but can still be done semi-regularly. I think Kushiel is a great example (Thanks). And, of course, depending on the prizes/drops at the end, I do think this will bring up party counts up. (Heck, thana drops terrible stuff, but people still do it for the fun of it)

PLACENTAPLACENTAPLACENTAPLACENTAPLACENTAPLACENTAPLACENTA

Big Bad Apple | Taco Pie | Natchos | Eggplant | Papricka
Kiwi Tunes | Bacon & Eggs | Pimento | Placenta

PLACENTAPLACENTAPLACENTAPLACENTAPLACENTAPLACENTAPLACENTA
03-09-2018 12:49 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Dungeons requiring less people - Kiwis - 03-09-2018 12:49 PM
RE: Dungeons requiring less people - Kiwis - 03-09-2018, 12:59 PM
RE: Dungeons requiring less people - Kiwis - 03-10-2018, 01:07 AM
RE: Dungeons requiring less people - Plant - 03-10-2018, 04:56 AM