Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
B> MVP List
Adrillf Offline
Google Me

B> MVP List

Customs are impossible to organize and it's difficult to keep track of everything, so I'm offering a bounty specifically for MVP hunting information. I offered this on discord, but to make it official I'm going to post it here as well. I'm willing to pay a minimum of 1 million to the first person who creates the following set of information in one post.

To earn your 1 mil here's what your list needs to include
  • Every MVP on the server that is accessible through normal dungeons or maps. Even those that require summoning quests must be included. Guild dungeons and instances also required to be on here.
  • The map(s) they spawn on. Some, like Atroce, have a long list of maps that he can spawn on, you must include all of them.
  • A link to their information from either iro wiki, RMS, hero's wiki, or forum posts.

There are some ways to get some bonus money. If you include the following for all MVPs the bounty increases.
  • 1 mil for adding directions of how to access the map from a warp point (city or dungeon starting point, your pick)
  • 1 mil for adding pictures
  • 1 mil for adding stats (hp/sp/element/spawn time/attribute all of that stuff)
  • 2 mil for adding a 'best practice' of how to kill the MVP for the average player. You can assume level appropriate gears, don't assume that everyone has a Kiel card just lying around collecting dust. This should include general build/gear advice and description for how to kill it.

In total, for those bad at math, if you do everything, you can earn yourself 6 mil (which is all of my money, so I can't really offer more at this point). If anyone wants to chip in to the pot to increase the incentive, speak up, but for now I'm working with what I have.

If you want to co-opt other people in making it, that's just fine. I will pay the money to whoever is the thread creator of the list. It's up to you to distribute money among the other players that helped you.

I will bump this post every month that the offer still stands (or I forget about it) as a reminder to everyone that it's needed.
05-07-2019 10:08 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
B> MVP List - Adrillf - 05-07-2019 10:08 AM
RE: B> MVP List - GM-Ayu - 05-07-2019, 11:50 AM
RE: B> MVP List - Adrillf - 06-07-2019, 04:16 PM
RE: B> MVP List - Adrillf - 08-07-2019, 04:54 PM