Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New Client & Other Major Changes
Rei Ayanami 18 Offline
Agility Addict! \( 'ヮ' )/

RE: New Client & Other Major Changes

So. Where to begin? First, not sure how to specify this "report" with a support ticket, since it does not affect "character/account" - so please do not bark at me. Simply trying to resolve an issue. Here it is:

[Image: Dialogue_cursor_logic.png]
(Right click image, then select "Open image in new tab" to view full original size for legible text.)

Anyone else experiencing this (continued and "upgraded") issue? I'm positive I'm not alone on this; if I am then I might as well walk away, hahaha. *Sarcasm*
I listed out and labeled specifics within the screenshot clips. I will reiterate this: heRO is now close to unplayable due to the current cursor's *logic* mechanics on selecting anything where you "point and click."
This is WORSE than before the new update. I've clicked on/off Snap (all boxs and configs), changed resolutions, changed other video settings within setup, but to no avail!
That's about all I can think of... If I have missed anything, since my 100% uninstall of old HeRO files and 100% reinstall of the new FullHeRO Installer, please let me know.

PS- If you need any further clarification on any general/specifics to this report, just ask. Doesn't get any more specific than this:
[Image: Cursor_logic.png]

Thanks!
(This post was last modified: 08-30-2020 02:32 PM by Rei Ayanami 18.)
08-30-2020 02:20 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
New Client & Other Major Changes - GM-Ciar - 08-29-2020, 08:13 PM
RE: New Client & Other Major Changes - Rei Ayanami 18 - 08-30-2020 02:20 PM