Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New Client & Other Major Changes
janey Offline

RE: New Client & Other Major Changes

Just wanted to report that I had similar issues as Rei and deleted the files as mentioned in one of the posts. That didn't completely resolve my issues since I was unable to log-in after, but after tinkering with the resolution and graphics setting, it finally worked. Sorry I couldn't be more specific since it was trial and error, but just thought I'd let everyone know in case someone else experience similar issues - just try tinkering with your settings to adjust resolution and graphics.

On another note, thank you to all of those on the GM team and testing team for their hard work to bring us the new client! I think it's easy to forget that you guys are all doing it out of love and passion for this game and the heRO server so I want you to know you are much appreciated.

Love

P.S. Especially since my hairstyle is fixed and it's now named after me.... Icon_twisted

If one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours.

IGN: janey, ~janey~, xxjaneyxx, oxjaneyox, xojaneyxo, -janey-, =janey=, janeypoo

09-21-2020 09:37 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
New Client & Other Major Changes - GM-Ciar - 08-29-2020, 08:13 PM
RE: New Client & Other Major Changes - janey - 09-21-2020 09:37 AM