Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Birthday + Halloween + Cash Prizes & More!
elendramear Offline

RE: Birthday + Halloween + Cash Prizes & More!

I decided to make a new post as well, for my last 2 characters that I made with the hero's journey quest, so it was easier to see that they were submitted after oct. 15th!

[Image: fiunAZK.jpg]
IGN: Fasolati

[Image: qZnnW6P.jpg]
IGN: Cecily Ainsworth

I really do have to say all the events in october have been SO much fun, I've been trying to particate in all the ones I can, even ones I normally wouldn't have thought to particapte in like the PvP for items(my god my arms were shaking when it was my duel XD)The save the merchant event was lots of fun even if i did keep accidentally trapping my own team mates(sorry) but in particular the ToH was lots of fun! I've only ever done the standard ToH (and still only done those twice waay back) so this was different and interesting, and because of the 80/50(hero's journey) restriction, it meant I got to play a role I normally wouldn't have and got to try out going as a dancer, as well as try out the ensemble skills~(Doraymi and Fasolati combo!) Really thanks to all the GMs for all the amazing events~~

Love The Pet Maniac! Love If you have any questions about pets, or there's a pet you'd like feel free to ask me!No1 IGN: Kiki Raemtal, Tessara, Terrimi, Kali KiRin, Elendramear, and Kaira Niami. Also leader of the Gotta Catch 'em All! Guild.
10-28-2020 09:22 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Birthday + Halloween + Cash Prizes & More! - elendramear - 10-28-2020 09:22 AM
:( - Psithief - 10-29-2020, 05:28 AM