Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Change Sight & Ruwatch to normal
Former-GM-Aegis Offline
Judge Master Ægis

RE: Change Sight & Ruwatch to normal

I voted yes.

I don't have any character which is priest/wizard or rogue/sin but I believe that the range is too wide.

I understand pandora's point about having no time to see the opponent coming but I think this is also part of the game. Both the assassin and rogue are classes that have stealted attack abilities and if a single player can cover 36 squares, it makes it quite hard for both class to use the full potential of their skills.

As an example, the priest and mages are both automatically immune to backstab, one of the rogue strongest ability when it comes to damage. Further than that, if a wizard is standing in the middle of the party or lets say near the emp with its full guild protecting it, its impossible for a rogue to use that skill. Not only is a 1pt ability that every wizard/priest have is blocking a 5pt ability from rogue but also with its range doubled, it makes it just impossible to use backstab on the spellcaster and its allies.

If the wizards or priests are scared to be attacked by a sin or a rogue they should stick together and form a barrier, thats what we used to do on the server we played on before.

I also understand that now there are assassin cross and if they get close to you its doom, but that is still part of their game. I won't be touched by this decision but I still believe that the range should be lowered if not returned to its normal value.

Maybe 4 square instead of 6?

This is only my opinion as a player.

"The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to get at or repair."
07-05-2007 09:38 AM
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Change Sight & Ruwatch to normal - Salvosa - 07-04-2007, 08:41 AM
RE: Change Sight & Ruwatch to normal - GM-Aegis - 07-05-2007 09:38 AM