Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Please be nice to newcomer!
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

Please be nice to newcomer!

I recommended our server to someone saying how welcoming and nice our comunity was (and I do truely think it is), he tried it then left, when I asked about and this is the answer I got.

Quote:Pandora, I really love this server and I have tried it in the past, [if you call a week ago past] I love the enviroment and what you have done, but the players I met were rather... rude and obnoxious. I asked for help on the acolyte quest, because I had never done it before and I can't alt tab out or play in windowed mode, I had forgotten where the location of the woman in morroc was. I went to a group of rather high level players and asked for some help and they told me to "Beat it, go look it up foryourself, and called me a noob." I uninstalled the server files immedietly. :x

I asked a few others for directions and they just /.. 'd me or walked away. Not my kind of community, I know there will be arseholes, but the less the better. I'm lookingfor a community that helps others and doesn't stick to ONE small clique.

It would be great if everyone could make a small effort, I know most people do actually. It's hard enough coming to a server where there are a lot of trans already.

As a reminder, also be polite to other player be they new or old, first class or trans, this is the first rule of the server.

Thanks everyone ^_^

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
07-04-2007 09:37 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Please be nice to newcomer! - GM-Pandora - 07-04-2007 09:37 AM
RE: Please be nice to newcomer! - Kojiro - 07-04-2007, 09:55 AM
RE: Please be nice to newcomer! - Namine - 07-04-2007, 10:08 AM
RE: Please be nice to newcomer! - Namine - 07-04-2007, 10:14 AM
RE: Please be nice to newcomer! - Kojiro - 07-04-2007, 10:22 AM
RE: Please be nice to newcomer! - GM-Aegis - 07-04-2007, 11:24 AM
RE: Please be nice to newcomer! - Kojiro - 07-04-2007, 11:33 AM
RE: Please be nice to newcomer! - Yetipunk - 07-04-2007, 04:54 PM