Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Silver Cheshire ( Bar/Leisure Topic )
Raccoon Offline

RE: The Silver Cheshire ( Bar/Leisure Topic )

( Okay, sorry everyone, its been a few days. Havent had time to play due to work, etc. So.. Here we are, characters are interacting and chatting. I dont have any plans for us to go somewhere or do something; yet at least, so talk and see where your characters lead you.

If you DO feel drawn to go somewhere else, make another topic with a location and description, and be sure to mention if anyone is allowed to join or not. Also, clearly state that you are leaving/have left. If nothing else, put ( [character] leaves ) So that someone scrolling through notices it.

I reserve the bar and anywhere contained within for my own exploits, blah blah blah.

I completely forget we have the ability to change the color of our text.. Im going to experiment with it. )

-------------------------------------------

?A hit? Me making a hit? .. Please hehe, I know i?m wearing a diaper, but if you make me laugh so much i?ll end up needing it.

Besides, good bars always have non-alcoholic drinks in stock too, if not just to use for mixers. A glass of your momokawa diamond sake please ? and i?ll take a bottle of cal pico.?

His mind was running in three directions at once, but none of this was unusual..

Good, not an Assassin doing a hit. Makes life easier and quiet.
Shes kind of young, regardless. But thats the Assassin's Guilds call, not mine.
A what what what and bottle of what?

Raccoon studied her for a moment, picked the coins lightly out of her fingers, and set them down on the bar.

"First of all, we dont have either of those, and second; both of them sound like they would hit a little hard for someone your age. Im sorry, but youre going to have to go somewhere else if you want those kinds of drinks served to you."

He watched as a wizard entered the bar, quickly yelling at the blacksmith who was seated near him, "Rhino, get your BUTT in gear, we're leaving RIGHT now. I'm not kidding!"

He stood and returned most of his attention to the tiny Assassin.
01-30-2008 01:09 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Silver Cheshire ( Bar/Leisure Topic ) - Raccoon - 01-30-2008 01:09 PM