Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
*RolePlaying Character Background Thread*
Megattica Offline
Shana Buzzkill

RE: *RolePlaying Character Background Thread*

My name is Megattica. Well, I was born as Shana, but I lived by an alias. My family first appeared in Morroc, where i lived in a small house with my parents and three brothers. My life was far from simple. Mother and Father were always quiet, never talked about their work, and my brothers slept through the day and disappeared at night. Lacking family and support, I found my place on the streets, trying to make a name for myself. I had one aspiration in life, and that was to be known for something, so I joined the thieves guild to gain support. It wasn't until my second year in the field that I found out my brothers were renowned as a skilled trio of thieves known to the guild as the "Trifecta." The night I found out, I waited for the sun to drop and my parents to fall asleep. I caught my brothers leaving the house, but before I could even muster a "hello," disaster struck. Morroc fell under attack, and I was sent away while my family stayed to take up arms against the horrific Satan Morroc.

Years have passed since that event. I relocated to the industrial city of Einbroch and made my living picking pockets and burglarizing local shops. Soon a group of accomplices introduced me to a group of elite thieves who called themselves rogues. Making a trying journey, I returned to my hometown to become a rogue myself. Seeing my home laying in waste, and no sign of my family, I became consumed with a black aura. What used to be an aspiration for fame manifested into hate. Revenge was my new drive. Now a full fledged rogue, I spend my days eliminating the evil in the world, and with each foul beast I sink my blade into, my mercilessness grew. I had power, and I could use it to stop whoever, or whatever I wished. I dropped the guise of Megattica and took my birthname back. I am Shana. Shana Buzzkill.

"With each foul beast I sink my blade into, my mercilessness
grew. I had power, and I could use it to stop whoever, or
whatever I wished. I dropped the guise of Megattica and
took my birthname back. I am Shana. Shana Buzzkill."
02-27-2012 09:42 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Heimdall -Protector of Asgard- - Heimdall - 07-24-2006, 11:37 AM
RE: *RolePlaying Character Background Thread* - Megattica - 02-27-2012 09:42 AM