Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
fish problem...
xMADx Offline

fish problem...

Ok before i begin, let me say that i always have problems whenever something new comes up, like a new patcher, something new to instal or whatever...i just plain suck with computers and i don't understand just about anything that has to do with specific language...so this all might be due to my incompetense or mi not instal something correctly and therefore i ask that you do not yell at mi because i did something wrong T_T, i can do that by myself heh...

ok so here's the thing, since about 3 days ago, mutant and angel fish are being mean...first, their icons don't show in my inventory, there is still the words ''mutant fish'' and ''angel fish'' but no picture of them, when i right click on them i get the usual description window, but without the picture in it...when i left click on them though...thats where the annoyance begins, RO simply crashes! So now i can't click on them, move them and, obviously, use them. it wasnt so bad when i only had them in storage, i just thought ''bah, whatever let them rot, i'll use salmons instead'' but now the problem is:Salmons alone dont last forever so i went fishing and got loads of mutants/angel...and these things are heavy. So now i'm overcharged with item that if i try to move away or get rid of...will make the game crash.
So anyway, if someone could help mi out here, i'd be grateful, even if its a GM destroying them from my inventory, that'd still be awesome at this point. i seem to have patched everything there was to be patched, even Sakray and RO and i can't seem to find anything about this on forums... so i'm running out...no wait, i've run out of ideas here.

thanks in advance
03-15-2008 01:18 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
fish problem... - xMADx - 03-15-2008 01:18 PM
RE: fish problem... - Crashy - 03-15-2008, 01:21 PM
RE: fish problem... - xMADx - 03-15-2008, 01:24 PM
RE: fish problem... - GM-Pandora - 03-15-2008, 02:04 PM
RE: fish problem... - Kadar - 03-15-2008, 02:11 PM
RE: fish problem... - ShadesOfBlue - 03-16-2008, 11:09 AM
RE: fish problem... - GM-Pandora - 03-16-2008, 12:12 PM
RE: fish problem... - xMADx - 03-16-2008, 12:52 PM