Poll: Would you play the new Ragnarok Online 2?
Definitely!
Most likely.
I'll try it probably just to test it out.
No way!
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Would YOU play the new Ragnarok Online 2?
Shaelyn Offline
Fae...of DOOM!

RE: Would YOU play the new Ragnarok Online 2?

I tried it on a private server too.??I was really disappointed with it - and not just because it was buggy and half the stuff not working, being a beta test of a beta test.??the whole thing, the controls and everything were...clumsy.
I also didn't really like their job change system and skills system.??you buy all your skills /swt makes for a nice money sink, but I was never down with the idea of buying skills.??some skills carry over to your next job, some don't.??and once you job change, you can always go back...so if you job change into a theif, you can go back into a novice and switch to a clown later if you'd like.??it's...odd...and doesn't make much sense, IMO.

and then there's little minor disappointments too...when I got there, I was wondering "where are all the porings?"??well, they're out by prontera...which will take you forever to get to as a new player - it's not a "newbie town" anymore.??and...they porings aren't easy to kill either.

RO2's a gorgeous game (the screen below is evidence of that)...but pretty graphics don't make a game good.??this game's far from good...even if everything was working properly.

[Image: lighthouse.jpg]

~Shae

[Image: 37z4hjpf.png]
(This post was last modified: 10-14-2008 01:55 PM by Shaelyn.)
10-14-2008 01:31 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Would YOU play the new Ragnarok Online 2? - Shaelyn - 10-14-2008 01:31 PM