Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Geonosis - Home of the Separatist Union <-> MogNet is taking my calls.
Motenai_Ronin Offline
Lord Jugger

Geonosis - Home of the Separatist Union <-> MogNet is taking my calls.

\[Image: guildpagehook.jpg]

Yes the one and only clumsy, huggable, dark lord oaf who's still got a hint of good in him, Lord Jugger, has formed a Guild determined to rival the major woe guilds on the server. First he must assemble the best rebel players. If you feel you wish to join the cause, sign up and receive immediate brainwashing - err - conditioning today and become a part of his Grand Army! Icon_twisted
[Image: geonosisbanner.jpg]
With a new start, Lord Jugger has opened his guild's doors to new players. This means lucky people will be able to become a part of the greatest army this universe has ever seen. You will receive full complement of helpful advice, some gears on a case per case basis, and lovely words of encouragement followed by rapid fire blaster rounds.

[Image: guildinaction1.jpg]
[Image: guildinaction2.jpg]
[Image: guildinaction4.jpg]

If Lord Jugger likes you, he just might, just might include you in his specialized Woe Party to conquer the universe!??

With that being said, Geonosis is not all about blood, we have fun games and events occasionally and take MVPs as a guild.

P.S. Many bothans died to bring you this information.

Here are our stats:????????
??
Geonosis?? Lvl 17*?? 18/52?? Avr Lvl 78
Aside from the typical skills our guild currently has Extension lvl 6 (Capacity 52), Battle Orders, Regeneration, Restore, Research the Guardian, Emergency Call, and Emsolute Development (Investing has a chance of 2 for the price of 1) and Two Unused Skill Points

~Wesa got a grand army!~ || ~Phreeoni's Cave of Wonders~
[Image: geonosisbanner.jpg][Image: phreenoni.png]  
Jugger (LK) Jester (Hunter) Beast (Taekwon) War Machine (BlackSmith) Iron Man (Merchant)
(This post was last modified: 06-02-2010 02:08 AM by Motenai_Ronin.)
10-01-2008 10:58 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Geonosis - Home of the Separatist Union <-> MogNet is taking my calls. - Motenai_Ronin - 10-01-2008 10:58 PM