Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[Forum RP Event] St. Vitus in Critical Condition
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

RE:??[Forum RP Event] St. Vitus in Critical Condition

Prontera Nobility News Wrote:OOC: All of you may wish to make follow up posts or other replies in response to the High Priest's comments:

<><><>

@The Legendary Joe:

"Certainly now is not the time to put blames on the cause, as all that I pray for now is the speedy recovery of St. Vitus. I am confident that St. Vitus has his valid reasons given his experiences in similar situations that there are explanations of his action in the mission. Though I have heard of no more than a potential pseudo-science of medicine, the said practice of acupuncture is still popular among the people in the eastern nations beyond Rune Midgard and the Schwartzvald Republic. Though it is worth considering, as you mentioned a well trained practitioner along with only the very best of apparatuses are fit for St. Vitus as there is no room for any mistakes... where can you find such skilled practitioners and other necessities?"
I would suggest searching through Louyang, as the roots of Acupuncture's study is part of their rich cultural history. As other places where Acupuncture has spread to have shown great dissapointment, (Amatsu's doctors couldn't even tell the difference between illness and demonic posession).
Louyang Prides itself on the physical fitness as well as the well being of the souls of their people. Be it food or medicine, I have seen their quality is among the finest.
I'd look into Bascojin, the white lady, but who knows if she'd be willing to listen to our plight.
10-31-2008 10:02 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE:??[Forum RP Event] St. Vitus in Critical Condition - The Legendary Joe - 10-31-2008 10:02 PM