Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
~Loving Embrace~ By Saiichi Bloodbane
Bloodbane Away
¤†Hero of old times†¤

~Loving Embrace~ By Saiichi Bloodbane

This Is a Novel,so There will Be 15 Posts Reserved for the author,They Will Be edited In Time adding The Chapter of the story(aprox Length 12 Chapters Remaining)

This Story Takes Place after Brave Young Hearts.To Read it click here > Brave Young Hearts

Blazing heat, the sun never forgiving as always in a normal day In Morroc. Saiichi wipes the sweat of his forehead while letting out a long sigh as his steps staggered to the local Bar, Tired and Battered he had high hopes Aneko was still waiting for him at the bar.

Slowly he opens the door that seems to be old and aged as it creaks loudly all the way swung in as the he walked in ignoring his surroundings, His goal was to sit down and relax, rest, his feet aching from a long run between desert wolves, scorpions, and even a run in with the mythical Beast Phreeoni. Tiredly he takes a seat and as soon he does he is tackled to the ground by Aneko whom was waiting for him in there all day, she nuzzles his cheek in a cute tender fashion as he groans tiredly and everybody in the bar stares startled at the happening.

"IVE WAITED FOR YOU ALL DAY NYA!!" She said with her charming tone as she stood up, brushed off dirt from her priestly dress and pulled him up by the arm.

"I?m sorry I made you wait so long, Walking from Prontera was A VERY jolly fun happy trip ya know." he replies smirking in a sarcastic tone.

"I THOUGHT YOU FORGOT ABOUT ME" She said in a deeper serious tone.
"I would nev-" - Sai
"Nya" - Ane
"OH COME ON IM SORRY IM LATE!!" - Sai
"NYA YOU SHOULD HAVE TAKEN THE KAFRA TELEPORTING SERVICE NYA"- Ane
"I didn?t have enough zenny!!"- Sai

she takes her staff and hits him lightly on the head as he retaliates pinching her side with his right hand, while holding onto one of the tables to maintain balance since he was in a weakened state.

"Alright alright you win. Anyways, did you get any leads on our target?"- Sai
"Yeah I found out there's supposedly one of the fragments in a cave near here, about 1 mile north in the sograt desert, past the oasis then 2 miles to the west near the water front."

"Perfect!!" He exclaimed in an exited tone and feeling energized as she casted a Heal on him.
"But there's a catch..." She said softly trying to avoid him hearing her as she knew he would be upset if anything were to get in their way of Gathering the Emperium Fragments.

He takes her by the hand and runs to the exit of the bar dragging her along while she barely can keep up with his pace but laughing, Happy smiles and Joyful moments were the daily happening in their lives, Love as strong as steel and a bond of trust make them quite a unique couple, Yes weird in their ways but loving, caring and most of all, determined.

And so the Journey unfolds as both run into the desert, the sun setting in the distance...

"Ya wanna know something Aneko?" - He said as he stopped for a second and looked In Her Direction with a gentle smile.
"What?"- she asked in a relaxed tone as she looked into his eyes.
"I Love you" He says as He pokes her side and starts running again and she chases after him Smirking with her staff Held In Hand ready to strike.

TO BE CONTINUED!

[Image: sai--anekodone.png]
Art By Aneko

Never forget the old days.
[Image: screenheRO-Server124-1.jpg]

-~Proud husband, father, and the luckiest guy in the world.~-

Steam Profile
Youtube
(This post was last modified: 08-11-2009 11:39 PM by Bloodbane.)
12-14-2008 01:00 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
~Loving Embrace~ By Saiichi Bloodbane - Bloodbane - 12-14-2008 01:00 AM