Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Crime & Punishment
Général_Argos Offline
Removed by GM

RE: Crime & Punishment

Sekaru Wrote:B: this really sucks without LoA theres no point to WoE lol.

justice > woe.

IGN: 9000KRIM Alts:  Morradin, KRIMSTEAL
Banned: Krimlin, Krimlogas, Lord_Krimlogas, General_Argos
Krim's grocery list

¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_-KRIMLIN-¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯/
Murphy law.  The only true one.  
[Image: krimstyleg.jpg]
03-10-2008 02:06 PM
Find all posts by this user
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

From the guild loa, only Ryan was permanently banned, and he fully understands why, since he broke the rules of his coming back, he meant to leave already anyway. Swift's ban is already lifted (3 days passed), Arawn had already left and he's cool about the ban after seeing the screenshot. Jason could have been unbanned after 2 weeks + apologies but he seems to want to leave instead which is entirely up to him, as soon as he confirms it I will perform guild leadership change.

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
03-10-2008 02:15 PM
thaibabylao Offline

Well, everyones been asking and wondering, and waiting on the update, i got my Champ back, along with my inventory, but all thats missing are my big gears, which i assume where stolen, hp has not been recovered yet, waiting on that also. i guess i have alot to be thankful for the gm team for doing all this for me, and i really do appreciate it. Trying to be as patient as i can. and for the big question, am i staying or leaving...that i will decide on weather i get back my stuff or not...so till then ill be sitting around in pront afk.
03-10-2008 02:19 PM
Lucky Day Away
|| Lead Farmer ||

[Image: 11b2jvc.gif]
I don't know any of you personally.. I just think overall...

-Jason-
Should be "punished" if he tried to break the rules. That's just trying to be a pain..

-Sephiroth-
Says(and sounds like) he didn't even mean to offend. I'm sure the character can be restored.. I highly doubt GM's deleted it because they "have something against the player".

-Buddha-
Looks like the GM's are already trying to restore things, I don't know what else to say to that.

In the future..
GM's discuss the problem first with -target player- and other players don't rampage as often?
The Game Masters aren't taking one side. They're doing their best to work things out, even though they are short on hands(GM's) to help out. They try to keep it together but they're also human(I think..) so mistakes will happen. You think this is about WoE? Screw that.. If it pisses you off so much, take a break or even better go play somewhere else, so you can cool off and have fun, and so others don't have to be bothered by all of this stupidity. =\

("You" = "everyone" by the way. Sorry if some of these things have already been said.)

Lucky Day | Master Smith| Western Grace | Order of Chaos
[Image: 2rhpoqu.png]

I just rode into town. On my horse?

You betcha on my horse! Icon_mrgreen
That the thing in the Old West Times..
Everybody enjoys a good horse ride.
03-10-2008 02:29 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Yumera Offline
Kissing Fiend

Lucky Day Wrote:GM's discuss the problem first with -target player- and other players don't rampage as often?

._. someone understood what i was trying but couldn't convey. Thanks.

~*:Yumera:Arlean:Erali:Yume:Miru:Rayne:Alana:Leilara:Wonderbucket:*~
03-10-2008 03:25 PM
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

It's decided that we will restore Buddha's High Priest, and Fainn (renamed to Arthion to avoid the same misunderstanding with current name, and guild chat logs did show how the owner is sort of displeased with Fainn before this event anyway). In terms of gears, that's a still ? since Pandora is booked this entire week for RL issues except for Wednesday.

With this in mind, this means that the restoration will take a lot longer than the Champion back then, so be patient about it.

03-10-2008 03:49 PM
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

We're not done discussing everything, but this is what we resolved on so far, more will follow.

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
03-10-2008 04:12 PM
Goop2 Offline

I personally find it shocking that a GM would take the name 'Loki,' meaning cocaine, hence 'Loki-Cola.'
03-10-2008 04:20 PM
Loki Offline
Posting Freak

Goop2 Wrote:I personally find it shocking that a GM would take the name 'Loki,' meaning cocaine, hence 'Loki-Cola.'

Loki was taken as a derivative of the Norse God of Chaos, since the game is loosely intertwined with Norse Mythology.

[Image: Loki-Sig_zpsd461cd88.gif]
03-10-2008 04:47 PM
Goop2 Offline

My point is, you can call anything bad by looking it up on Urban Dictionary.
I really feel like making a character called 'Flowers' just to laugh when I get banned. If that character already exists, please ban! They offend me!
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=flowers
03-10-2008 05:12 PM
Thread Closed