[Image: 35iqbyd.png]
Cheesecake 93/99 SuperNovice | Hell 7x/4x Hybrid Hunter
Milkshake 7x/4x Knight | Lein 7x/4x Priest | Mystia 8x/5x Monk

05-26-2009 02:37 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Frogboy Offline
Posting Freak

RE: Warps Account-Based

lol not my fault your SN decided it only needed 1 cart level =P besides the cart is just not worth it to me :/ too many other valuable skills i can invest in instead Icon_wink
05-26-2009 02:41 PM
Find all posts by this user
Sakurato Away
Full Support Copycat

I wouldn't mind if they took the warp NPC out Icon_razz

IMO warps should cost more to save :].

As for having lv1 cart....why? swt

Kohana|Sinx
Euphorie|Champ
Sonatina|Gypsy
Sakurato|High Priest
Nozomi|Whitesmith
Sakura|Professor
Frejya|Sniper
Ayami|Creator
Anei|Stalker
Fumiko|High Wizard
05-26-2009 02:53 PM
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

Don't be lazy and just get moving ;p

Warps will definitely stay character-based.

05-26-2009 02:55 PM
Cheesecake Offline
The Tasty Trap

o_o I have level 10 cart, I'm just posing a point. And Cart is extremely nessecery if you plan on using your SN for anything other than PVP.. 50% comes way too quickly and you absolutely positive NEED your natural recovery.

@Kohana: You don't really have a say since you're rich. I'm talking about new players, not myself. I have no problem unlocking things, but as for a new player they will see unlocking as a convinience and spend all their gains on unlocking where they need. Though, as per Ayu's brief "Go away" response, as most of hers are, I see there no reason to continue this thread. o.O

Close it. It just got flamed to hell. Can anyone make a suggestion without being boot-camped?

C L O S E T H R E A D

(This post was last modified: 05-26-2009 03:04 PM by Cheesecake.)
05-26-2009 02:59 PM
Frogboy Offline
Posting Freak

dude cheese, calm down. seriously. no one's flaming anybody, we're just pointing out why it is or is not necessary for the changes that are being asked for.

in this case making warps account based is not something the GMs will change, and also, you are not the first to bring this up so we're simply relaying the answers that were previously given.

also, cart is not necessary at all, i have no problems leveling my SN without a cart. when i get full i go back to town dump off my crap and go back to leveling. now if you're wanting to do long runs at a time then yes a cart is necessary, but even then you can drop the loots because most likely you're going to get something better along the way from the monsters you're killing.

also as per the other thread regarding having kafra increase weight, SN has enlarge weight limit skill and i would suggest investing in that for the extra 2k weight you get from it, and also what was brought up in that thread is the brokenness of pets looting 15k weight, so why not just bring a pet with you hmm? sounds reasonable enough to me.

the warps are not that much money, and newbie players are not going to find it difficult to make money to pay for warps. by the time they need to go to the next area of good exp, they'll have the money to unlock the warp, and if they don't then they kafra save nearby so they can get back quickly and keep killing for exp and make the money necessary to unlock that warp if they ever need to come back there for something, whether it be quest, or card hunting or whatever.
05-26-2009 06:58 PM
Quesadilla Offline
SUPER ULTRA MEGA TACO GUY

I'm a newbie player, and I find it difficult to even get the money for one char. I had to ask my guild for help, because I was so poor. It's not as easy as you say, Frogboy.
05-26-2009 07:12 PM
Frogboy Offline
Posting Freak

if you've played RO enough then you know how to level up, and you know how to do it without dying often, and without using much money. for someone completely new to RO it might be a bit difficult yes, but that's what guilds/irl friends who play/etc are for.

once you get going with it you'll make it quite easily. also, you don't have to buy the l337 gears and such if all you're doing is PvM. it doesn't take gears to do that. heck, most of my characters are typically half naked, if not fully naked when they level. i typically level well into the 80s with just an adventurer's suit that you get from completing the training grounds.

i can tell you the equips of my hunter on my male account:

AoA
Adventurer's suit
Arbalest
2 Gloves

and that's all he has, and he's level 81. granted i do abuse fish and such cuz my blacksmith can fish, but even still, you don't need fish to level, it just makes it easier and faster cuz you can stay alive longer.
05-26-2009 07:22 PM
Cheesecake Offline
The Tasty Trap

C L O S E

An answer has been given.

05-26-2009 07:34 PM
FrAcTuRe Offline
I knit.

RE:??Warps Account-Based

Frogboy Wrote:PvM. it doesn't take gears to do that.
Quoted for truth.

FrAcTuRe - 87/56 Proffesor
Fracture. - 77/47 Hunter
.Fracture. - 12/1 Thief
FraCturE - 12/1 Swordie
FrAcTuReD - 12/1 Acolyte
STOP CAST INTERRUPTING MY MEMORIZE.
05-26-2009 07:43 PM
Thread Closed