• 0 Votes - 0 Average
Payon
Motenai_Ronin Offline
Lord Jugger

RE: Payon

for the record, I like to chill in Gonryun Icon_biggrin

~Wesa got a grand army!~ || ~Phreeoni's Cave of Wonders~
[Image: geonosisbanner.jpg][Image: phreenoni.png]  
Jugger (LK) Jester (Hunter) Beast (Taekwon) War Machine (BlackSmith) Iron Man (Merchant)
04-22-2007 09:17 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jman212 Offline

hell chyea i agree! whoo..banker for payon woo! hey could weIcon_cool make the respawn point closer to the npcs also? lolol..thats a long walk after bwing/dying.

IGetMoney~LoA Forever.
[Image: LoAcopy.jpg]
04-22-2007 11:09 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Lis and Olo Offline
Valkyrie's Messenger

I'm gonna go and drop the bomb and suggest that when the new SVN is added that Rachel be made the main city. It is bigger and better than Prontera in every way, and after it comes out I will never go back to prontera again, except to check the shops every once in a while.

Just so that I'm not totally off subject though, I would like to see a banker in every town. Everyone has different City preferences, so it would only make sense to equally represent every city so that everyone can be happy. I see absolutely no reason why this shouldnt be the case o.O;

PS: In my last server, they forbid people setting up shops in prontera, and only allowed it in Geffen, making Geffen the trade town. This cleared up Prontera, and allowed it to be the social, hangouty place it is supposed to be, which was a nice thing. This is what I mean by making Rachel the main city. Put the ToH, Allegence npcs and free warps there, for example.
(This post was last modified: 04-22-2007 11:50 PM by Lis and Olo.)
04-22-2007 11:47 PM
Kadar Offline
Cheese is WoE

I don't know if Rachel should be made the new city... I do like it but Prontera just seems to make more sense to me. Rachel is normally only accessible through airship and walking. Having to go to Rachel might confuse new players because Prontera is typically the 'main' city.

I agree that bankers should be in all towns. As should pvp (if they aren't already).

[Image: combinedoodlesigiq6.gif][Image: siromafinished1ln0.png]
04-23-2007 12:55 AM
Namine Offline
Explorer of Wonderland

However, if new players who have never played RO before suddenly appear in Rachel, and they walk outside the city as a little novice... Namin? can only imagine what happens to them. If say new players will remain to start in Prontera, yet Prontera isn't the main city, then they'll try to walk towards the main city early, which results in the same cruel fate.

The most one can say is to move the main town to any of the possible towns of Prontera, Payon, Morroc, Alberta, Izlude or Geffen. Those are the only towns where they're intended to start, together with being the place to change into most 1st level jobs... and also, one can walk outside and not die at a reasonable rate (no guarantees if they walk beyond one map out of town.)

This is going a bit off topic though... all that is asked for is the basic NPCs in most town... which is certainly necessary and relatively harmless to add in (hopefully not overly complicated on a technical level either.)

~ Pyo! (Linker) ~ Pyuu (Sniper) ~ Namine (FS HP) ~ Cessini (Stalker) ~ Meteor Storm (ME HP) ~
04-23-2007 03:02 AM