Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hi,I'm new and have a few questions
Master Chief Offline
Spartan Leader

RE: Hi,I'm new and have a few questions

i also find many things overpriced... i find some things are just sold at rediculous prices... i cant name you any right now cause i cant get online anymore since i reformated my computer and i cant download heRO for random reasonsCry... but the comunity and everything else i find is fun

~Spartan Leader~

UNSC: Assault Squad's Co-Leader
Master Chief(Spartan-117)
[Image: Halo3-3.jpg][Image: 2i9nkoy.png]
10-26-2007 07:09 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rika Offline
Angel of Infinity

xD Fine then, I believe Bloody's shop is beyond overpriced and should give us all 75% discount.

[Image: livingcolor.jpg][Image: soulessence.jpg]
Angel Empire♥
Rika[Assassin Cross]    -    Aorie[High Priest]
10-26-2007 07:45 PM
Namine Offline
Explorer of Wonderland

Rika Wrote:xD Fine then, I believe Bloody's shop is beyond overpriced and should give us all 75% discount.

As more players join heRO, there will be competition for the markets and prices will eventually go down... Really what can Namin? say about high refined chains if nobody in the server decides to hunt them upon hours and sell them except Mr. Bloody? Let's be glad that for a server of less than 100 people, heRO's selection of goods is actually *very* diverse. One can easily find forged/elemental weapons (Namin? never sees a trace of them in her old server of 1000+), healing items, fishes/ores, forging materials, quest items (another relatively rare type of items to sell in other servers. Will any other server sell soft feathers at all to help other players in assembling wings? not really), popular equipment and cards of many types. There are also daily items sold by @main as well.

Always try to ask @main if something is for sale... sometimes people have it, but just mistaken their items to be "junk" and never put them on sale when in reality, it may be a valuable jewel in the eyes of other players too~ Namin? has a tendency to collect Frozen Roses even though they do absolutely nothing Whistle

~ Pyo! (Linker) ~ Pyuu (Sniper) ~ Namine (FS HP) ~ Cessini (Stalker) ~ Meteor Storm (ME HP) ~
10-26-2007 08:56 PM
Bloody Offline
Mmm Blood

Cry me a river =] If you wasted more time hunting than whining or being lazy sitting in town chit chatting, you'd be able to afford anything in any shop.
10-26-2007 09:40 PM